Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: She's got legs!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: She's got legs!

    UH noooooooooo... I'm female...
    It's not the lollipop guild, it's the lullaby league.

    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: She's got legs!

    Yeah, that's the name. I could only think of "Weeeeeeeeeeee represent, the lollipop guild....". I couldn't remember the rest even though I own the movie and have seen it a 100 times. Just consider that a snap shot of the men's side of the family reunion.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: She's got legs!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet he was looking up her skirt if they stood side by side. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>

    I bet he can't see that far up.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: She's got legs!

    This thread puts me in the mood for song...a lil incredibly moving John C. Reilly number...entitled "Let Me Hold You / Little Man"...sing along if ya knowthe words..if ya don't kow em, here they are...

    All the elevator Buttons
    Oh so Incredibly High
    I stand today for the midget
    At the size of a regular Guy

    Let Me Hold You Little Man
    As the parade passes by
    Let Me Hold You Little man
    We'll make believe you can fly

    You shout for me to put you down
    But I'm marching today for your cause
    I'm bangin' the drum
    Your big day will come
    When they remake the wizard of Oz

    Let Me Hold You Midget Man
    We'll pretend that you're flyin in space
    Let Me Hold You Little Man
    So the dog will stop licking your face

    Little Shoes, Little Pants
    Little Song, Little Dance
    Little Heart, Little Mind
    But your rights are as big as mine

    Thank God I'm Tall
    I won't let you fall
    We're all midget, one and for all
    Thank God I'm Tall
    I won't let you fall
    We're all midget, and some are just small

    Stand Up For The Little People!
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: She's got legs!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">UH noooooooooo... I'm female...
    It's not the lollipop guild, it's the lullaby league.

    </div></div>

    Bless them, with their little tiny pointe shoes!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: She's got legs!

    That was one of the funniest parts of that movie. That dog licking your face line had me crying.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •